Becoming A Fuller Center Homeowner
- The Partnership Agreement (Word)
Financial Literacy – Budgeting and Saving Skills and Avoiding Predatory Lenders
(Note: The Fuller Center is prohibited by the IRS from offering Credit Counseling)
- My Occasional Expenses Worksheet (PDF)
- Personal Spending Plan Worksheet (PDF)
- Are your Spending Habits Compatible? Quiz (PDF)
- Paying Bills On Time UGA Cooperative Extension (PDF)
- Understanding Your Credit Score and Credit Report Federal Reserve (PDF)
- Don’t Be A Victim of Loan Fraud HUD (PDF)
Home Improvement Information
A good resource for home improvement information is Lowes and Home Depot. Most Saturdays, they offer home improvement classes on things like repairing a toilet flange or unstopping a sink.
Lowe’s has and extensive list of How To Videos online as well.